Kicking Ass and Taking Names

Thursday, January 05, 2006

My funny little man

I am so very excited that Jon Stewart will be hosting the Oscars this year. I think he is one of the funniest comedians working today, and I can't wait to see how he uses the sense of humor he usually reserves for Capitol Hill to skewer Hollywood. Then again, I think Chris Rock is hilarious, and he pretty much bombed at the Oscars last year. So I guess there are no guarantees. But I think if Jon Stewart can't liven up the Oscars, ain't nobody's gonna be able to. Oh, Jon, don't let me down. If nothing else, at least try to be better than Billy Crystal. I think the only people who still find him funny get a social security check in their mailbox every month.

5 Comments:

  • yvonne is my hero

    By Blogger H. B. Trinh, at 9:50 AM  

  • I always confuse Billy Crystal, Michael Keaton and that other guy who looks like them.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:29 AM  

  • Although, I liked Billy Crystal in Monsters, Inc.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:35 AM  

  • Rock rocked last year. I don't care what you say.

    But Stewart will either make you laugh out loud or make you stare in shock. Both are good with me.

    By Blogger Seb, at 1:52 PM  

  • i love jon stewart. you've read his commencement address for william and mary class of '04, yes? i heart him.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home