Kicking Ass and Taking Names

Monday, March 20, 2006

I'm ancient

So I'm a quarter century now...I was kind of depressed about it before, but I had a great weekend and I'm looking forward to the second half of my twenties. Thanks to everybody who came out or sent their birthday wishes.

I'm not really quite sure what I'm doing in this picture (thanks for playing photographer, Alana). I'm a little afraid of myself (and my brother). I'm pretty sure I'm also the worst dancer of all time. I get very Elaine Benis-y, especially when I've hit the sauce. So I apologize if I injured anyone with my insane dance floor convulsions.

On an unrelated note, was anybody at work on Friday? I apparently missed the memo that declared St. Patrick's Day a national holiday. I took the day off, and judging from the crowds at the bars at 1 p.m., I'm guessing a lot of other people did, too. Seeing everybody getting drunk on green beer in the middle of the day made me a little nostalgic for U of I's Unofficial St. Patty's Day. It's nice to know that it's still acceptable to ditch class/work in favor of turning your tongue green while boozin' it up.

6 Comments:

  • hey slutty! i'm glad to see you had such a rockin' b-day. it looks like you're about to take a bite out of that guy. i hope he escaped with most of his shoulder. wish i could've been there!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:01 AM  

  • Four months, eh?

    By Blogger Erick, at 3:17 AM  

  • UPDATE YOU WHORE.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:34 PM  

  • Yvonne- did your blog eat you???

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:48 PM  

  • ah, 25th birthday celebrations...i remember mine fondly...wait, no i don't. and if i'm lucky after this weekend i won't remember it then either.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:30 PM  

  • ****UPDATE:

    5 days later, and i only remember parts of my birthday. but apparently i remember the important parts. *wink*

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home